• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ooops, Typhoon down

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

A faux pas? You mean the nose gear wouldn't come down and the pilot did a good job of landing it.

1 Down - How many to go????

zj810bi29sqnconingsby170106c9o.jpg

L

loafing

Doesn't look to badly damaged.

The first incident involving a Typhoon, impressive when you consider the number of hours the type has flown across the respective air forces and of course BAE.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

First incident? Sorry for being pedantic, but the Spaniards had an unintentional ground/aircraft interface a year or two back...

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Shock horror an aircraft has had an incident that has damaged it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG That hasn't happened before has it...........................:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I

i'mnochav!

i think the person who posted the picture shud get in 2 trouble. that is a breach in security! f he sold that 2 the papers he wud b in trouble so what is the diffrence. the moderators shud remove it it is easy 4 anyone 2 c and copy

C

Cat of Shadows

i'mnochav! said:
i think the person who posted the picture shud get in 2 trouble. that is a breach in security! f he sold that 2 the papers he wud b in trouble so what is the diffrence. the moderators shud remove it it is easy 4 anyone 2 c and copy

I'm sorry, but my patience has run out.

I don't care who you are, a real person from Plymouth (although I would seriously have to reconsider what I'm fighting for if you are), some t***** from AARSE or just some sad internet geek with nothing better to do than burst into these types of sites and proceed to p*** everyone off. Either way, would you mind awfully p****** off!!!

For two very clear reasons you have now really gripped my s***:

1. Your text speak. If you want to stay on the e-goat, please post on here using Her Majesty's 'Queens English' as prescribed for use in the Oxford Concise Dictionary. I use text speak where it is appropriate for use, on a mobile phone, this is not the correct medium to do so. Even the RAF Regt pride themselves on being able to write correctly, albeit with crayons.

2. Your attitude. If you seriously do want to join the RAF, then take a really long look at yourself first fella and maybe spend sometime in gainful employment elsewhere before you step into the Careers Office. Re-address your attitude fella, or someone will, at some point, do it on your behalf

If this is truly a wind up, then pse just stop, you're not that funny.

C

Cat of Shadows

A CLING NERD SHRON said:
His wind up is working then COS.

It's not so much a case of whether it's working Nerdy, I just think it's pathetic.
We have something good going here, churlish wind up nonsense of this type is better left in the school playground.

Who? Me?

SAC
<quote> NO TROLLING

What is a troll? It's a person who posts something which is bound to stir people up and then sits back and watches as dozens of people jump in and start arguing. Sometimes trolls get their friends to join in or post under different names. Generally they will do anything it takes to get attention. If you see a message like this, please try and refrain from replying to it - it may well be deleted anyway. <end quote>

I have tried so hard not to bite (esp as the starter of this thread), but if you look at the "Rules" for e-goat (long may it live) it becomes apparent that 'i'mnochav' is starting to become guilty of trolling for his posts are causing normally rational people's (well sometimes) blood to boil.

Now I'm not suggesting that he/she be restricted from using e-goat, especially if 'i'mnochav's goal is to join the RAF, but if we all follow the guidelines written above and not reply then maybe, just maybe, he/she will eventually cease trying to bait the rest of the e-goat users, start to post normally and the goat can continue to go from strength to strength.

W?M?

I

i'mnochav!

i am not trolling. i just want to learn. if i am winding people up then that is there problem. i am entitled to come on here and post. i have stopped using text speak so you can understand and i think this will [put my ideas across and you will see i'm not stupid.