• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oooooh! Now you DEFINATELY want one of these

FOMDude

SAC
Bahh......pesky IGS gateway DENIED!!

Will have to check it when I get home........

What's that you say Sir? Browsing at work..............?

Too bloody right............::p: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Anyone who buys one of them needs to be beaten up then shot in the back of the head.

I did notice that he's also seeling T-Shirts with SAS, Police Dog Handler, Army - you name it he'll do it. In fact I think you could get them knocked up cheaper anywhere.

Infact - why would you need one when E-Goat has its own fetching line of T-Shirts, which have alot better chance of not getting you a kicking when you wear them!!

Red-Rock

Sergeant
How could we resist his other bargains????

Attachments

• 55e9_1.jpg
    55e9_1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 425a_1.jpg
    425a_1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0

Red-Rock

Sergeant
Two things

One Top Avatar she looks ace

and

two Some people will buy anything they look sh1t

p.s. do they have rigger ones? LOL

The avatar-Amazing what you can find on Google images

Would you be surprised if I said no to the rigger shirts?

O

Olovv

The avatar-Amazing what you can find on Google images

Would you be surprised if I said no to the rigger shirts?

not overly bothered about the shirt

Does this slut have a name or is it a randomly found pic?

G

GBZ

Nearly as good as THESE !

Trainers.jpg

bigsteviej

Corporal
that has just made reason number 154 why i left!!!!

please don't tell me that people will actually buy those....

ps is it april already?????

P

pie sandwich

at 50 quid a pair they can ram it I would rather pvr than wear them

bigsteviej

Corporal
someone will turn up at halton or the local CIO wearing a pair to impress..

either that or someone will get bought a pair as a leaving present!! the ultimate way to tell someone you think they are a to$$er.... lol

P

pie sandwich

either that or someone will get bought a pair as a leaving present!! the ultimate way to tell someone you think they are a to$$er.... lol[/QUOTE]

i would rather pocket the 50 sheets and kick'em up the ar$e and in a PS style snap their spine

J Y Kelly

Corporal
I knew the guy who is selling this. His "career" if you could call it that, as a commissioned officer was short and not very sweet. He was always good fun to be around but his complete disregard for the rules and regulations that are part and parcel of RAF life meant that he was constantly in the $hit. Wez is a good controller, currently working his way through the civvy controllers course down at Bournemouth, as they only pay 10K per year while training he must be a little hard up.