• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NSN for First Aid Kits

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Hi all,
I need to order a new First Aid Kit as the Med Centre no longer issue them or re stock them. I tried getting a good NSN from the Dispensary but they were less than helpfull. Does anyone have a good NSN for a standard first aid kit found in an office?

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Chose a First Aid Kit from >> here << and put an LPO in. Odds on the Local Purchase clerk will find you an in lieu item from the supply system.

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
First aid kits are now ordered through stationary orders. Speak to Scaf. If your struggling I have NSNs or workplace kits but you can only demand them if your in a workshop

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Go to Coningsby's Moss page. Select BSW then Medical. Then check the announcements. I placed an announcement on there today detailing all the NSNs for replenishing both a 10 and a 50 man first aid box.

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Just realised you need a full first aid box not a replen of individual items. Either PM me your Dii details and I will email you a link or give me until lunchtime tomorrow and I will update the announcement on MOSS

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Announcement is now updated on Moss. If you are ordering for a non-workshop area use the NSN for a 10 man kit.