• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Not badges but a cummerbund might be nice...

Not badges but a cummerbund might be nice...

• Yes please - I'm currently "cummer" challenged...

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No thanks - my aircrew mates will think I've deserted them...

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luke

Pink Panther said:
Perhaps a nice Pink item ?
cummerbund-pinkbow-cbfk11.jpg

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

aaaaaaaahhh - if you had ideas above your stn or were an Army O you would have called it "salmon"

(that's right - it's a pink shirt no matter how many times you say it's salmon!!)

Like the ideaof the eye. However, looking at Amun.com, they have some fairly dodgy and expensive polo shirts and baseball caps. Hope fully if this idea goes ahead then the chosen design will be somewhatmore subtler.

Enjoy the threads.

TES

L

luke

Subtler?

Subtler?

been off goat for a while (bloody land exercises are getting in the way of my home life!) but have returned now in between ravaging my house in a DIY SOS stylee...

ES, what do you mean by subtler? Smaller, more discreet logo? Medium blue logo on a pale blue background (admittedly would be hard to see unless close up)?

Give us a clue so it can be put in the melting pot as this project will bear fruit (no immediate promises though).

cheers

Luke, I was referringto the design used by Amun.com which is in gold thread on a black polo shirt. The design is appears to about 5" wide by about 2.5" tall. If a designwas to be used then it wouldneed to subtler than that.
I am not a designer so will leave sartorical elegance to other more learned members of the group.

L

luke

have to agree...

have to agree...

Thanks ES - know what you mean

visited Amun.com and was put right off by the look

B

Bushy Mills

Sent a reply to Luke reference the sphinx and sun badge. He has the details to post onto here, but couple of you already know the long and boring history of not getting it as a branch crest.....

Any more news then Luke ? Now that you are the branch badge guardian, have you made a coporate decision yet ? We are all waiting with baited breath !:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Z

Zippy

Yeah come on!

Yeah come on!

Pink Panther said:
Any more news then Luke ? Now that you are the branch badge guardian, have you made a coporate decision yet ? We are all waiting with baited breath !:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Come on Spy Walker! Were waiting with baited breath! :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Status
Not open for further replies.