• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nose Art

• Thread starter Revolting Peasant
  • Start date
Guinness Girl (Pauline) isa one I saw at Cosford museum. Rumour had it that when various panels were opened up, lots and lots of sand fell out.

Sadly, the delightful curves were "complained of by a lady visitor". Fortunately, common sense (and a historical thought) prevailed and her curves were lightly covered by something pretty transparent.

As far as I know she's still there, although I don't recall seeing her last time I visited. I'll check on it.

She is no longer here, now resides at Hendon

Kenny also had a roaring trade in ear defenders painted with some very voluptuous leather/chain mail clad females in front of stunning scenery.

I wonder if he's still painting and if he ever made money out of it?

Ogre

He is still painting, and used to work at Leuchars for quite a while as a civvy. I first met him in 2000 on tremblers, then later in the AMF hanger.

He did a roaring trade in leaving posters, and now lives nearby.