• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Newbie: Hey

f007man

LAC
Just been called up for a RAF station event. Done my AST practice test with 80%. Any advice what to expect ? Any advice for dress code ?

Many thanks

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
What do you mean by 'Station event'?

If it's an inverview, put a suit on (and get a shave / haircut). If not - dress according to the 'event'.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm thinking this is a station visit? If so which station?

f007man

LAC
I appled for the RAF reserves - Air operations support / Engg. I recieved an email to attend the recruitment event at RAF Honington. Will there be any physical tests on the same day ?

Sent from my Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus using Tapatalk

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I think you need to ascertain whether you expect to be interviewed. It is the logical next step. If so, dress for an interview.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I would say at this stage wear a suit anyhow. Dress for the job you want - not the one you've got.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
And if you're driving there shove some PE kit in as well. Don't cost nothing and its a valuable insight into how we think/used to think...prepare for everything.