• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Needed, a good financial advisor for mortgages, pensions, tax advice--- thanks

Al R

LAC
Hello Mrs Ribs,

I'm still getting used to the pain of losing my old log in. :dispirited:

I'm only an ex Rock, so when it comes to calculating tax relief on pension contributions, I have to take my boots off. I have two strands to my business (Echelon), and my robo adviser, (www.fiveraday.co.uk) which was launched about a year ago and has got itself a good reputation. The holding page on Echelon says it's being updated - in truth, I get a steady flow of clients with it as it is like that, so I keep it to avoid getting swamped.

Nearly all of my clients are RAF, and because I have a good insight of service life and the pension, and financial planning in the real world after a life in uniform, I spend more time in various Messes and SFA now, than I ever did in over twenty years of pretending to be a hard working rockape. If I may be of further assistance with your retirement planning etc, please don't hesitate to get in touch. As Chip said, I'm on Twitter and will always follow back.

Chip, thanks for the hat tip mate - I take back all I said about coppers.

(ok, nearly all)

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Hello Mrs Ribs,

I'm still getting used to the pain of losing my old log in. :dispirited:

I'm only an ex Rock, so when it comes to calculating tax relief on pension contributions, I have to take my boots off. I have two strands to my business (Echelon), and my robo adviser, (www.fiveraday.co.uk) which was launched about a year ago and has got itself a good reputation. The holding page on Echelon says it's being updated - in truth, I get a steady flow of clients with it as it is like that, so I keep it to avoid getting swamped.

Nearly all of my clients are RAF, and because I have a good insight of service life and the pension, and financial planning in the real world after a life in uniform, I spend more time in various Messes and SFA now, than I ever did in over twenty years of pretending to be a hard working rockape. If I may be of further assistance with your retirement planning etc, please don't hesitate to get in touch. As Chip said, I'm on Twitter and will always follow back.

Chip, thanks for the hat tip mate - I take back all I said about coppers.

(ok, nearly all)
Don't take any of it back it's probably all true mate 😁

Al R

LAC
Al R, PM sent we know each other I think from life in the dark side.

Got it.. I'm at a pension reform update today - will get back to you more fully later. I think I knew Mitch - 501, 34, 15, 1, 33 plus a splattering of GDT at Benson, Bruggen, Kinloss and Wittering (and 603 TACP with - as was - 5 Airborne Brigade) was my final tally.