• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moving from Quarters to Private accom

I

iancupra-r

Due to my redundancy Ive just bought a house and we are moving in around april time, Im going to live in the block for 2 months until I can leave in june, are we entitled to any disturbance allowance or removals from Quarters here at marham to my house,

any help or advice would be gratley appreciated

cheer ian

E

Enguineer

I would say not as it's not on posting and you are moving by choice, but I am no expert on the matter!

If you have access to the RAF intranet, all the AP's are online which go through what you can and can't claim for. I used them recently when I moved private to private on posting, to refund my legal fees!

I

iancupra-r

Ok ill have a look through them when I go back to work, many thanks for your reply,

cheers ian

Major Geek

Sergeant
You might qualify as you are going out on redundancy and therefore you will not get a Last Tour in your area of choice (even though you might already be there).

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Used to be that they didn't pay for your first and last move but I may be mistaken

I left last April on redundancy moved from AFQ to my house and no you dont get any money but you do get loads of problems from DHE

keep copies of all paperwork and if you are not out of the AFQ before you leave only pay by cheque not direct debit and ensure you get recipts and keep them

life is good out side so have fun