• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dog's

In the recruiting Q&A's:

This message has been deleted by FOMz. Reason: We are not interested what you're joining as - take it to PM

Why wouldn't we be interested in what they are joining as? Is it not a natural extension of the OP? Is fitness not related to trade? Should a new OP have been posted asking about their trade?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
In the recruiting Q&A's:

Why wouldn't we be interested in what they are joining as? Is it not a natural extension of the OP? Is fitness not related to trade? Should a new OP have been posted asking about their trade?

What thread are you referring to?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
In the recruiting Q&A's:

Reading through the thread, it was a 2 way dialogue that should have been done via PM. It added nothing to the original topic of the thread. Nothing sinister.

Last edited:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
The message concerned was 2 blokes having a chat and the trade choice was only the first element of it; and as such would have been better via PM. The business of whether or not it was of interest to anyone else seems immaterial to me but was as good a reason/label for deletion as anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.