• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mess Dress hire/loan?

steely356

LAC
Hi E-Goaters......Bit of help required.....I'm due to leave the RAF in September but really want a mess dress for the Marham summer ball in June, I don't really want to buy one with so little time left so can anyone help and hire me one for a week or so...I'm a Sgt 5'11 42-44 chest and 34-36 waist.....I will pay a decent rate comparable to a Tux hire or buy it if you want to sell..I didn't get one previously as I had no intentions of going to Mess doos when promoted...now having being to a few informal occasions I kinda like them Please help e-goaters

Last edited: