• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MES Change on discharge

toker1975

LAC
Just got a letter through from the med centre, stating my MES had been changed on discharge from A4 L3 M6 E3 to E1...what does it mean, and why change it?? any answers would be appreciated!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Drill Bit

Sergeant
Just got a letter through from the med centre, stating my MES had been changed on discharge from A4 L3 M6 E3 to E1...what does it mean, and why change it?? any answers would be appreciated!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:
At the risk of sounding flippant I'd suggest ringing your Med Centre; but as it's a weekday afternoon, I guess they'll be joining PSF and will be closed for 'training'.

freudian slip

Corporal
The E1 category identifies you as 'Fit for world wide service in all environments. E3 was for'employment in the UK only.

A4 fit to to be flown in a passenger aircraft
L3 fit for limited duties but with some restriction subject to medical risk assessment
M6 maritime assessment not required.

basically you have been upgraded, ope this helps.