• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

medical devision

hello guys,

i have been told to write to the medical division by someone at the AFCO about a medication i have been taking due to anxiety. does anyone know the address i need to send it to.

Rory

LAC
Which AFCO told you this? You as a potential entrant would not be required to speak or deal with another area of the Air Force. That is what the AFCOs are there for. They are the SPoC for all potential entrants. They will speak to any other relevant depts relating to a persons application. Medical, security/vetting, trade advisors, recruit control etc...

I think you've either been misinformed or you have misunderstood.

I was told to write to them after my application was stopped due to a different reason to find out if theee is a waiting period that i will have to go through.

LAC
If that is the case and I'll concede you may be right. I don't imagine they pushed him out the door without giving him all the relevant contact details..? There must be an SOP for the situation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I was told to write to them after my application was stopped due to a different reason to find out if theee is a waiting period that i will have to go through.

The address you want to write to is:

Officer Commanding
Department of Occupational Medicine
Adastral Hall
RAF Cranwell
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
NG34 8GZ

Put in your letter as much information as you can about your medical condition together with any copies of records that you have from your GP. Might also be worth identifying which trade(s) you want to apply for. They will then write back to you with a comprehensive reply.

Thanks i have sent it very detailed but i am not gunna hope too much i would just rather know for certain.

Does anyone have any idea of response times?