• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

maybe a bit off topic

D

Dribble

Im currently in process of joining raf and i was just wondering once ive completed basic and then my trade training and have been stationed somewhere will i have internet connection in my room and be able to take my pc? I know you can take games consoles but i play all my games off my pc

bit random and maybe in wrong forum Off Topic

D

Dribble

is it cheaper to pay bt for a phone line or to buy one of those dongle thingies and use mobile bb? Ive only ever used fixed line broadband so i dont know good those dongle's are.. they worth the cost for the service you get?

seanrw

LAC
If your ur guna be Playing games on pc like battlefield or call of duty dongles are crap. For multiplayer games like that youll find your ping is huge and it makes it so laggy at times you can't move cos your dead before you know it

seanrw

LAC
I would if you could like i said you'll struggle with those type of games on anything other than broadband. What stage of recruitment are you at?

D

Dribble

PJFT and medical on monday been told my PRTC is early next month should i pass (ive already completed the medical and PJFT for regiment gunner but i failed medical after going for holmes lantern test due to being CP4) so unless something major has changed in past 2 months im expecting *fingers crossed* to get through monday with minimal issues.

I take its just pot luck whether i end up stationed somewhere were internets already installed or not and ill just pay for line rental etc?