• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manchester Superbikes ..... S*it !

L

Liney Hasbeen

Just a shout out to avoid these losers like the plague.

Alright slightly bitter but heres what happened:-

Had bike on Ebay 37 watchers, dic*head from MSB mails me, I want your bike and I will give you the agreed price. End Item for sale.............

Lots of photos and descriptions passed and a date was arranged.

Turns up at my gaff moans that the tyres are a bit tatty on the edges(was told about it) and offers me £250 less, told to go back to Mankchester.

I lose 37 potential buyers .......... my fault maybe but what a cnut.

P

pizzedoff

Manchester Superbikes - A joke

Manchester Superbikes - A joke

So good to see the complaint by Liney Hasbeen concerning Manchester Superbikes and only wish I'd seen it prior to placing a mail order.

They appeared to have a fantastic Website and I placed an order. Other then a standard receipt from PayPal nothing ever happened, the goods didn't arrive.

I then tried to phone the guys mobile and the landline number as shown on the Website but they were never picked up and the messages I left were never answered.

Started sending periodic e-mails and after persisting for what seemed like for ever I eventually received spasmodic and very brief replies, two to say that he would deal with the situation when back in the Office. But nothing ever happened on both occasions which meant I had to send even more email reminders.

The last brief reply explained that they had some problems at the time of my order (sounded really pathetic and unprofessional ) and did I still have a PayPal account. Eureka I thought, I might now eventually get a refund.

But no, three or four more e-mails chasing the refund have not been answered.

I phoned two other Dealers in the Area for their views on Manchester Superbikes and they both made very interesting and scathing comments concerning this guy, absolutely nothing good unfortunately.

Am now waiting for a Business trip to the Manchester Area and am looking forward to meeting this little ***t.

DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS LOT.

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
...They appeared to have a fantastic Website and I placed an order. Other then a standard receipt from PayPal nothing ever happened, the goods didn't arrive. ...
Did you go through the PayPal Resolution Centre process and get your money back? PayPal apparently offer some protection regarding the situation that you were put in.