• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking for Mess Dress

S

sam_louwers

Hi All

I am new here so would like to start off by saying hello! I am a Sgt (ATC) and have been for the last year.

I am desperately looking for a set of SNCO No.5's. I have a slight budget problem due to currently being unemployed but need to get a set ASAP for a big dinner coming up.

I have a 42-44" chest
36-38" waist and am 5'10".

If anybody has any or knows of any around please let me know! It would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Sam

S

sam_louwers

Yea

Did look but all too small.

Bit gutted because there was a perfect set on ebay last week that went for £75 but I was away skiing with 100 cadets so missed it!