• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking for Contact Details

Hmmmm

SAC
You know, 25 years in the RAF taught me that if I was looking for a favour it would always be good to know the name of the person you are trying to talk to. :)

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
You know, 25 years in the RAF taught me that if I was looking for a favour it would always be good to know the name of the person you are trying to talk to. :)

You got a point...can you not check it out on the DII b0ll0cks?

I have a name but it is back from 2010 I'll PM you.

Mr SCJ

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You got a point...can you not check it out on the DII b0ll0cks?

I have a name but it is back from 2010 I'll PM you.

Mr SCJ

He's left the RAF mate.....

Hmmmmm, if you Facetube CT he'll give you the gen (yes he's still there....)

sulky

SAC
have you tried the find think in outlook

ie

brz-atc-satco ? (could be differant but im at home)

will give you the name and number

Hmmmm

SAC
Which bit of "he's left the RAF" are you not getting? :) I suspect a bzn-atc-satco would be met with a very quick 'undeliverable'.

FOMz thanks. CT still there? I thought he would be pushing up the daisies by now. When I was last there (1994) he was walking around like a cripple and always on the sick. I understand he might have even convinced Queenie to give him a bit of paper bearing her autograph. FFS. :pDT_Xtremez_41:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Which bit of "he's left the RAF" are you not getting? :) I suspect a bzn-atc-satco would be met with a very quick 'undeliverable'.

FOMz thanks. CT still there? I thought he would be pushing up the daisies by now. When I was last there (1994) he was walking around like a cripple and always on the sick. I understand he might have even convinced Queenie to give him a bit of paper bearing her autograph. FFS. :pDT_Xtremez_41:

The left the RAF bit was aimed at Sorry CJ, as the SATCO back in 2010 was my boss. CT is 'across the road' now and has indeed got Liz's moniker.... He's still a cripple though.

sulky

SAC
I suspect a bzn-atc-satco would be met with a very quick 'undeliverable'.

:pDT_Xtremez_41:

do you still have access to DII? if so

what i meant to say was go to outlook & open new email tab
click the "to" button and it will bring up all units
find brize, maybe its brz or bze or something along those lines
find the ATC section may be under the ops wing addon eg brz-ops or fsw then you should find bze-###-atc-satco (###) is what wing its in

hope that helps a bit more

if not call RAF Brize Norton Operations on +44(0)1993 842551 (taken from raf site on internet not intranet) and try asking them

Last edited:

Hmmmm

SAC
do you still have access to DII?

For the umpteenth time - NO! :pDT_Xtremez_42: I'm a bleeding' pond life civvi and have been for some time. I come from an era where we used memo pads, hand-drafted letters sending them to the typing pool in a transit envelope, went to comcen to send signals, ATC actually had a switchboard and the only thing with a micro chip was some new-fangled device called a storno radio.

Anyway thanks for the help, I've found a good number in Pooley's VFR flight guide! ;)

sulky

SAC
soz didnt see that you were, must be these rose tinted specs they gave me to filter out any mention of life on "the outside" :pDT_Xtremez_15: