• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Long lost liney still in Kiwiland

Morning All :)

It's been a while, but I thought I would pop in and see how you are all doing. I am Shoutingwind, starter of Best Joke in the World... EVER. I lost contact when I moved to the RNZAF, sorry 'bout that!

Ex- Herc chick (Js of course, at Lyneham on the might c flight), kiwi side I have pretty much worked on everything at Whenuapai (C130Hs, 757s, P3s, seasprites (yuck!))

I'm still down here, still hitting old planes with hammers, got married, had a kid, did a summer in Antarctica, sailed on a tall ship, finally worked out how to not wirelock cable eyes backwards on left hand threads.... same old same old :)

What have I missed??

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Bloody Hell, welcome back Shouty, only a few originals left now S2 is still a bellend!

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Morning All :)

It's been a while, but I thought I would pop in and see how you are all doing. I am Shoutingwind, starter of Best Joke in the World... EVER. I lost contact when I moved to the RNZAF, sorry 'bout that!

Ex- Herc chick (Js of course, at Lyneham on the might c flight), kiwi side I have pretty much worked on everything at Whenuapai (C130Hs, 757s, P3s, seasprites (yuck!))

I'm still down here, still hitting old planes with hammers, got married, had a kid, did a summer in Antarctica, sailed on a tall ship, finally worked out how to not wirelock cable eyes backwards on left hand threads.... same old same old :)

What have I missed??

Welcome back - a few familiar names still on here but a lot quieter nowadays - good to read how you've been getting on BW

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
For starters...

Vim admitted to marrying a ladyboy

Penfold is still cr@p at being a nurse

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Whoa there Fomz! In this current climate I feel all these statements should be fact checked.....

Seems ok :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Welcome back. Most of us still retain the ability to pick celebs who live forever. Kevin still drives a Saxo.

Webbo

Sergeant
And I look like Bruce Willis is still an outstanding member of this forum.......................:pDT_Xtremez_28::pDT_Xtremez_28: