• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Long haired lovers?????

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Right girls question for you, there is a new bloke started where I work, now dont get me wrong he seems a nice enough bloke but he has a pony tail!!! Now I cannot stand long hair on men it just isnt right so I was wondering is this because Ive been in the military and Im just not used to men with long hair or am I right in thinking it just looks sh1t!!!???
hf.jpgWRONG!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_34:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
With you 100% on this one Lisa! I much prefer my man to have neatly cropped hair.

For the majority of blokes long hair just looks gay anyway!

There are of course exceptions when it come to the world of music!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Any bloke with long hair is a fcuking gay. Fact. A normal, nails, hetro bloke has a mans hair cut. look at these cnuts, and tell me they are normal. Cnuts the fcuking lot of them

grant.jpg

man_long_hair.jpg

samson2.jpg

tats

Sergeant
Have to agree Lisa, long hair is wrong, have never liked a guy with hair longer than a couple of inches, but then I like the brushy bits at the back of the neck, if its grade 1 all over even better :pDT_Xtremez_30:

S

Seymour Tw@tt

A grade 1 all over is for neanderthals, slapheads or gay men with dodgy taches. Or the vain gits trying to hide receding/greying hair...

Nowt wrong with a slightly longer than normal forces cut with cracking sidies. Nice n spiky on top. P*sses off the old farts at work too.

Mind you, any longer than that does look way too effeminate. Well dodgy. A lot of blokes I know grew really long hair and beards after leaving the mob - must be a reaction...

:raf:

Right girls question for you, there is a new bloke started where I work, now dont get me wrong he seems a nice enough bloke but he has a pony tail!!! Now I cannot stand long hair on men it just isnt right so I was wondering is this because Ive been in the military and Im just not used to men with long hair or am I right in thinking it just looks sh1t!!!???
View attachment 3872WRONG!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Its wrong lisab.
What you should do is when you walk past his desk (with some sort of cutting device in hand) accidently snip a bit then he'll have to get it cut into a proper hairstyle!
Job Done!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
From a girly and non mod point of view, don't give a sh1te how much his house is worth or what the bank balance is, I have enough of my own in there to ever want to degrade myself by wanting to sh@g a long haired bloke.

Long haired blokes are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Any blokie with long hair , loves cock. Thats the rules and I don't give a to$4 how much their house is worth.

This is rich coming from the guy who frequently describes himself as a blonde adonis with long flowing locks !! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

What if you have long hair on your balls ? Is that gay or is it only gay if you weave said hair into a cock mitten ?