• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Logging on....

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Anyone else having problems when they log on ? I log on as normal but then it returns to the homepage as if i've not logged on.....only been happening the last few hours......very strange....

Crack on.................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

monobrow

Not had any probs here, but could be down to cookies on your computer.... Try clearing them and see if that makes it any better

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Not had any probs here, but could be down to cookies on your computer.... Try clearing them and see if that makes it any better

Will give it a go on my laptop when i go off-shift in 30 mins.......can't mess around with the company computers we got no authority....will try with firefox see if that makes a difference....

Edit : Nope....same with firefox........oh well see what happens on my Laptop later.

Last edited:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Well works fine here on my laptop just not on the companies PC's....strange....will see if it happens again tomorrow...

M

monobrow

Well works fine here on my laptop just not on the companies PC's....strange....will see if it happens again tomorrow...

To keep you signed in to the goat, it either leaves a cookie on the system to remember your details (if you have ticked to keep signed in) or it keeps a temporary one open in the memory whilst you surf (if you haven't ticked to sign in). The only reason I can think of that it wouldn't work is that the computer you were on has some pretty strict cookie blocking rules. Used to happen on some forums I frequented on IGS I had to click the link instead of being redirected at sign in and all kinds of stuff to get signed in.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
To keep you signed in to the goat, it either leaves a cookie on the system to remember your details (if you have ticked to keep signed in) or it keeps a temporary one open in the memory whilst you surf (if you haven't ticked to sign in). The only reason I can think of that it wouldn't work is that the computer you were on has some pretty strict cookie blocking rules. Used to happen on some forums I frequented on IGS I had to click the link instead of being redirected at sign in and all kinds of stuff to get signed in.

I understand what you say mono but it only started to happen this evening......up untill now on this trip (last 2 weeks) and the previous trip everything worked as normal (i also never tick the box when using works computers just on my own machines).

Not a big problem but seeing as it just started happening thought it might be something everyone was experiencing.

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
I'm at McAfee on a course at the minute and it's been happening to me as well, I'm being returned to the logon screen as if I've not logged on but but as you can see I am actually logged onto the site.

gray

Sergeant
Anyone else having problems when they log on ? I log on as normal but then it returns to the homepage as if i've not logged on.....only been happening the last few hours......very strange....

Only if I try logging in via Dii on the RHS login

Middle not so bad......

(occasionally) - G

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Still have the same problem....oh well......not often i get chance to use the work computers for long anyways so will have to limit my goating till off shift and on my own laptop.

Crack on...................:pDT_Xtremez_09: