• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Liverpool Reserves

squeek93

LAC
I am currently a student in lpool. I am looking at Personnel officer and Flight operations officer at 611 (woodvale) Sqn.

1. Can anyone tell me what these roles actually do day to day when on duty and at weeknight training

2. Is it worth going in the Raf Reserves as an officer as oppose to an airman

3. Can you get any useful qualifications out of the reserves

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
I am currently a student in lpool. I am looking at Personnel officer and Flight operations officer at 611 (woodvale) Sqn.

1. Can anyone tell me what these roles actually do day to day when on duty and at weeknight training

To misquote JFK - "Think not what the Reserves can do for you, think what you can do for the Reserves".

To misquote Bill Shankly when talking about the other sort of Liverpool Reserves - "There are two first-class teams in the RAF - the RAF and the RAF Reserves".

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts

You don't go in as an officer to take things out, only to put things in.