• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live music in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mad_mo

I have not been to Camden in years, is the Dublin Castle pub still there?

M

Mentaldrummer1980

Good place for bands

Good place for bands

The Dublin castle is an awesome venue for checking out up and coming bands. I hav'nt been there for a few years but the last time i did I met the great Steve Lamaq. He is a frequent drinker in there and he is always checking out the new bands on the scene.
The Camden Barfly is another good venue round that neck of the woods dont know if its still going though i havnt been there for a few years either.
Good luck with the Gig 3Chord. Whats the Purple Turtle Like??? I might see if i can make it.

3Chordwonder

It's a venue we've not played before. We've played the old Rock Cafe (Canearvon Castle) and The Colour Bar.

The Barfly is a great venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.