• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Life after RAF?

Rosco151

LAC
Hey all,

I've been putting some thought into this lately - What options are there for careers when I leave the RAF? Looking for anything related to my current job isn't the easiest thing to sort through, and I'm willing to bet that there's plenty out there that I might not be considering.

I'm just wondering what others have found to do after their time in, or if anyone has any contacts or leads that are relevant to my experience? Any answers would be appreciated, no matter how tenuous or seemingly irrelevant.

Cheers!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I know a guy who went and worked for a shipping insurance company doing spook type stuff briefs for the underwriters.