• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Leaving soon but want to stay involved? Microsoft Server 2003 Skills required

S

Saw The Light

Although this is not a traditional "shop window" for advertising employment opportunities, I have vacancies for a small number of Microsoft and/or Cisco skilled people with the correct mind set (in addition to skill set).

Any experienced MCSA+Messaging gurus are especially welcome, although I am looking for experience not merely a paper MCSA from resettlement.

The roles are permanent, working for a well known UK defence contractor, and are currently based out of Hampshire but relocating to North Gloucestershire in the near future.

Without divulging too many details at this stage, the nature of the work is to provide a supporting CIS infrastructure to Mission Rehearsal Exercises (MRXs) at least four times a year, both in the UK (SPTA) and Germany.

The ideal candidate to work on this team will have a strong understanding of current operational commitments and a strong personal belief that those being deployed to theatre should be fully supported.

These vacancies are shortly to be posted on the general job market. They will probably state that "military experience is preferred". The reason for me posting this on this forum is to try and ensure that I get the right person for the job, not some spotty university type that looks good on paper!

Please PM me for more information.

http://www.jobserve.com/WEDD1A0B2E8FC489E.job

The roles have now been placed on Jobserve as contract only at present. I can reliably inform you that these roles are genuine and are in fact permanent. The Jobserve advert is somewhat misleading (e.g. by specifying MCSE, this is actually desirable but not essential).

Any TG3/4/11 demobbing (especially from Brize, Lyneham, Corsham or that area) who are interested, please PM me directly.

Last edited: