• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ladies at the Shawbury 5's

S

Seymour Tw@tt

So how come most of the women who play football look like the cast from Prisoner: Cell Block H?

:pDT_Xtremez_17:

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
From the video noticed a few FIFA infringements

1 No shin pads
2 Goal keeper had same colour tops as team
3 Footwear no suitable
4 Pitch in poor condition and not marked
5 Brea5ts bouncing around
6 Nice tight buttocks

Will have too watch again in case I missed anything

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
So how come most of the women who play football look like the cast from Prisoner: Cell Block H?

:pDT_Xtremez_17:

well sue simth, rachael unitt and racheal brown would definatly not be kicked out of my bed. smith and brown were doing anaylsis on MOTD today, looking rather tasty,

heres a link to rachel unitt, think shes great, and a very good left back. think she should replace that money grabing tard cole TBH

http://www.djmick.co.uk/gallery2/rachel_unitt.htm

Chaka

Sergeant
Shawbury Ladies ATC-5-Asides

Shawbury Ladies ATC-5-Asides

All those ATC flabby titties, all those ATC flabby bellies, all those big ATC flabby arses!:pDT_Xtremez_17:

General Slim can relax eating his deep fried Mars Bars, Shawbury ATC 5-Aside-Ladies rule OK....lovely jubblies!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

T

The Controller

All those ATC flabby titties, all those ATC flabby bellies, all those big ATC flabby arses!:pDT_Xtremez_17:

General Slim can relax eating his deep fried Mars Bars, Shawbury ATC 5-Aside-Ladies rule OK....lovely jubblies!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Be careful what you wish for Chaka, or I may be tempted into donning the Lycra shorts and top and rejoining the over 50's bloke's team!

Heard that TTF are putting in a team? Got a name and a team...just need 4 more players!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

Dreg

Eh

Eh

Off Topic I hate football. Expesh the way when the plays fall over when someone taps them and they fall over crying but when they get a proper injury they try and be the big man. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! Play the big man or be the whimp!

J Y Kelly

Corporal
try and be the big man. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! Play the big man or be the whimp!

Which reminds me, wasn't "Mitch" the transsexual Armourer, a ringer in the Shawbury ladies team a few years ago? He/She/It had started the hormone treatment but still had the meat and two veg. Must have been interesting in the changing rooms.

D

Dreg

Which reminds me, wasn't "Mitch" the transsexual Armourer, a ringer in the Shawbury ladies team a few years ago? He/She/It had started the hormone treatment but still had the meat and two veg. Must have been interesting in the changing rooms.
Begs the question which group he she should go in. Expesh if he she is half and half. What do you call a person 1/2 and 1/2?

Last edited:

Chaka

Sergeant
Which reminds me, wasn't "Mitch" the transsexual Armourer, a ringer in the Shawbury ladies team a few years ago? He/She/It had started the hormone treatment but still had the meat and two veg.

Fascinating, how could you tell? :pDT_Xtremez_08:

J Y Kelly

Corporal
Fascinating, how could you tell? :pDT_Xtremez_08:

The real ladies complained, perhaps the prospect of a burly six footer on their side didn't sway them. Of course everyone was in touch with their feminine side and the whole problem was smoothed over. Or perhaps they were scared of Him/Her/It, just in case it lodged a harassment complaint.