• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LAC Fact finding mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to you all,

Found a spare week for an LAC of mine.(good egg not just trying to get rid)
Any reccommended stations to broaden their FOA knowledge.

Thanks in advance.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Let me know when and where this person is and I'll see if I can help you out.......

General Slim

Minor - Under16
Surely the forum you should be using is PFOM to PFOM, WO TG9, or at the very least your Chief Clerk. Get a grip of yourself and do a proper job.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
But its a bloody good way of putting unofficial 'feelers' out..... :pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

damage

I don't think trying to find an LAC some produtive RAF life experience is a "manning issue".

T

TalkingBollix

Seems like a bl00dy good initiative to me. Hope it works out for the LAC concerned. Wish someone had done the same for me when I was young sweet and innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.