• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kerala

I have booked me and the Memsahib onto one of these tours of Kerala, where you spend a couple of days in Kochin, a couple in a tea plantation, couple in a Village Hotel then 3 days on a houseboat, finishing up with 3 days on a beach.

I have no clue whatsoever what to expect - anyone been to Kerala or Goa with tips they can share? Cash or Travellers Cheques, must see things, stuff to avoid all that kind of thing. I have done Google and Trip Advisor but it all seems to be either really effusive or abusive. What I am hoping is someone will have been and will cut through all the bulldust for me.

Many thanks in advance.

Jimps

Arrrrrrr get some sub continental strength Imodium.
Practice doing cartwheels before you go as it'll be squirting out of both ends.
Post photos afterwards of yer ringpiece looking like a Japanese flag.
Have fun!!