• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Its a small world

G

Grumpy Old Git

There I was in a pub the night before my final exam on my cross dressing course, stood next to TinBasher as he starts to tell a story about good old Finningley. His lantern was well and trully swinging when he mentioned an airshow, a U2, and some flashing lights. The story goes that TinBasher was part of a handling team put in place for the airshow and after the U2 had arrived and been parked up he advised the ground crew they should park the typically huge american pick up with the enormous stip of flashing lights, in the hangar to stop the pikey fairground chaps from helping themselves to the lights. The americans did not take his advice and yes in the morning the lights were gone. The pikeys got the blame and the yanks were ****ed. At this point I got another round in and let TB into a little secret, twas not the yanks but me and my mate. On seeing the big pickup and lights and fuelled with copious amounts of propper beer we removed the lights from the pickup and stashed them in our crewroom. The following day we wired them up over our bar so they would work when we were playing drinking games. The yanks visited our bar, never noticed the lights and went on there way. The departure of the U2 was delayed and we thought we were well in the ****, we didnt realise TB had been sabotaging the U2!!!!!!!
Untill TB started his story we had no idea our paths had crossed so many times, for this reason I am glad I have been labotomised and am now a rigger. By the way our course is 5 weeks long, thats because we have more brains to remove.
Big hint -- Dont do 8 pints the night before your final exam.....