• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IOW Challenge...Please Support

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Placed here for a game lass who is doing something energetic and special for the RAF Benny fund...I believe she's an instructor at Halton so let's give her some support and help her raise funds for a charity we could all at some point need...

I've stupidly bowed to peer pressure and agreed to complete the Isle of Wight challenge which is to walk/jog round the Isle 66 miles or 104 k (which ever sounds worse) in one day - the same as completing 2 marathons and a half one back to back. Bloody idiot I am!

Anyway I'm going to be raising cash for the Benevolent Fund which you are all (as ex-RAF) plus your spouse members of should you need them till the day you die. They do amazing things for people who need it and also chuck a load of cash to SSAFA again who do so much for us on a daily basis.

Anyway if any of you would be so kind as to sponsor me I'd be very grateful.

You could either text "IOWK77 £?' and the amount to 70070 or click on this link https://www.justgiving.com/Iona-ScottIOW/

Have a couple of pints less this weekend and chuck her the difference?