• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Internet poker

M

mcdoodle

ok guys and gals,
following a comment i made about internet poker, i've had a few PM's, seems a lot of you out there play online.

what i would like to know is which site(s) do you all use, which ones make you the most money, and would there be any milage in trying to set up a RAF championship?

over to you...

( definitely put this in the right section, i asked. so dont bother giving it a slagging as a pointless thread:pDT_Xtremez_15: )

O

Oh sir

I don't even know how to play poker, but I tell you what, I'd love to give it a go.

Any tips McDoodle? What site is the best one for beginners?

M

mcdoodle

I don't even know how to play poker, but I tell you what, I'd love to give it a go.

Any tips McDoodle? What site is the best one for beginners?

any site OS. they all have play money tables. my own preference is VCpoker.com.
I started playing the play money tables on there about 2 years ago, and moved across to the real tables when i felt ready. the chat is all very friendly, and is very enjoyable.
Give it a go OS, you'll love it!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

DrunkenMonki

I play on Ultimatebet.com. Mainly yanks on there, hence easy pickings. They're crap, really, really crap in most cases. Might give VCpoker a go... i always use DrunkenMonki, so you might see me pop up.

M

mcdoodle

DM, can you let me know when you've joined, so i can add you to my buddies list?:pDT_Xtremez_14:

D

DrunkenMonki

I will do mate, prob not until tommorrow night (wed).

M

mcdoodle

I will do mate, prob not until tommorrow night (wed).

Make sure you get the starter offers as well, they vary from month to month, and are generally a cash sum once you've played so many hands.
sorry, in work and can't access the site from here:pDT_Xtremez_14: