• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IGS Issues

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Has anyone eles been having problems with the goat and IGS. Every time I log in I have problems actually trying to log in and once logged in if I navigate to another page it automatically logs me out again. No problems at all with using the goat from home and password works fine just my DII computer at work.

Any suggestions?

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I had that problem. Tick the remember me box and it won't log you out anymore

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
You people sould be working, not abusing tax paid bandwidth,

I am working.

OK, I am sitting in the bar drinking beer and watching the footy in Arnhem, but the company is paying so technically it is working.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
In addition to ticking the remember me box there's a box bottom left hand corner marked e-goat life element fixed it has a drop down menu. When at work I find selecting the IGS version from that also helps.