• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IATA / CFMU Training courses

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Anyone out there done any IATA or CFMU distance learning courses?

I'm toying with doing one of these or these as a prelim to my timex in the mob.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Chaka

Sergeant
FOMz

Myself and a colleague did the 'Intro to ATFCM' and the 'IFPS and FP' distance learning modules to help us with the all the Mil(EAMS) bits we didn't understand for CFMU.

Once you have these two modules under your belt you can attend the short Eurocontrol course in Brussels. As they are free you only need T&S which can be paid for out of your resettlement I guess?

I'd say go for it as they are free to complete and you get a Certificate at the end plus a couple more lines of ammo for your CV.:pDT_Xtremez_27:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Cheers Chaka,
I'm pretty well gen'd up on alot of the CFMU stuff to be honest, but I suppose holding that all important certificate speaks volumes..

How long did it take you to do them?

Chaka

Sergeant
Total time was about 3 hours but previous knowledge will be an advantage so you could defo do it quicker.

You'll enjoy Belgium too..lots of fat hairy women...yum yum!:pDT_Xtremez_35: