• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hotel chains with Forces discount???

I am wondering if anyone knows of any hotel chains that offer Forces Discount.

Someone told me the other day that Premier Inn do a military discount but could not tell me the code or where to find this.

I am about to book 3 or 4 hotel rooms for an easter trip away and would be glad of any discount codes if anyone can help.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Macdonald Hotels do forces discount. They have range of luxury hotels across the UK and the Costa Del Sol, many adjacent to championship golf courses. I've stayed with them on many an occasion. Highly recommended.

CI bloke

Corporal
Crowne Plaza gave me a great discount when I phoned their booking line (approx 50% IIRC). Gave me a double room with breakfast included. I told them I had my wife wife me and all I had to pay was the extra breakfast (£15 ish). They forgot to add the breakfast on check out and when I pointed it out to them, they waived the charge as it was their mistake!!!