• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

High Wycombe/Innsworth

vinnyvx2

LAC
I'm ex-TG17 having spent 3 tours and 8-9 years at STC/Air and still live 3 miles from Air. Have applied for a job near Gloucester, should have a good chance of getting it, however I wondered what the drive from Gloucester to Naphill is like and how long it takes in the morning and evening. I imagine a few people are driving between the two regularly at those times, how is it?

PS How has the whole move to High Wycombe gone, or isn't an issue anymore?
PPS Any one want to swap houses if i get a job in Gloucester? 3 bed near Air for something in a similar price range in Cheltenham?

Regards

Vinnyvx2

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
It takes between 1 hour 30 minutes and 2 hours, you'll be going in the right direction in the mornings (east bound on the A40 is bad after 0700) in the evenings it's a bit longer.