• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has The S*n Dropped Page 3?

Conundrum

Conundrum

Just seen this in the Telegraph...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturenews/11356186/Has-The-Sun-quietly-dropped-Page-3.html

Can't bide by that rag myself, but is this the end of the daily jugs? As much as I hate that used bog roll, I hate self-righteous harpies like Caroline Lucas and Harriet Harperson more and won't be able to stand their crowing about a moral victory.

How is it a vistory for feminism when you are telling woman who WANT to do it that they now can't?

Don't get that arguement TBH

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Rubbish paper I agree. But as ususal the Ugly Feminists who smacked every ugly brunch on the way out of their Mother's anus when being born and the PC brigade ruin an institution because they feel degraded!!! Get to the gym and apply some slap ya skanks.

briggfairy

Sergeant
it's a shame because news in briefs was the most informative part of the paper.

mind you as there's an election coming up the paper will be full of t1ts anyway :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
I had a mate on FB ask now that Page 3 has stopped, how will today's Premiership footballers get girlfriends now? I bet M*rdoch never thought of that!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So the Sun stops publishing t1t pics for a few days and this is reported at length in all forms of media. Harriet Harperson gets some more TV airtime and some unknown wimins rights Doris who is happy that exploitation has ended wears an "end page 3 t-shirt" made of knitted lentils and yoghurt on the BBC 6 o'clock and has her 15 secs in the spotlight. Today t1ts return, to yet more hoopla and Mr Murdoch hoovers up days of free publicity about his paper without spending a penny of his advertising budget.

Today t1ts return, to yet more hoopla and Mr Murdoch hoovers up days of free publicity about his paper without spending a penny of his advertising budget.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist and would normally say this is quite cynical. But the first paper to report on Sun San-Tits was The Times, who are also owned by ... wait for it ... Murdoch! Shrewd move.