• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Halfords Trade Card

Al Mac

LAC
Got mine this afternoon. Showed my ID card and was just about to get my certificates out of my ruck sack when I was handed my card to sign. Let the spending commence......:pDT_Xtremez_30:

i managed to get one from the stafford halfords using just my id card, and i'm a stacker! didn't even need to bulls**t the guy, absolutely sound as a pound there!

G

grumpyoldb

As an oldie, I went into my local store today with a letter from the armed forces pension scheme confirming that I served, and was issued with a trade card.
Got a nice shiney new set of NGK spark plugs for £8.49 instead of £17.99.

That's £9.50 worth of beer chitties for me! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

shotgun

LAC
Holy thread resurrection!!

Just to bring this up to date a little.

You can now see the Trade Card discounts online, before going to the store. If you create an online account with Halfords, then add your Trade Card details to your profile, Tah Dah!! You get both the original price and the discounted price. See the example below of the bargain bulbs I picked up today.

Capture.JPG