• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hairy Blokes

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Following on from the hairy beaver discussion thread a question for you ladies of the goat. Do you prefer a MAN with a hairy chest and testosterone to match or a waxed and preened footballer type guy who pretends to be a youth who's hormones haven't reached a level where a hairy chest is possible?

Welcome mat or smooth??

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I do like a bit of hair on my mans chest as I do prefer manly man. Just enough to get my fingers through though not huge masses of hair and certainly not hairy back. When I was younger I wasn't so keen but now especially do like it if the chest hair also runs down the tummy as it allows wandering hands to follow a natural line south :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Hairy chest is good.

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Oh love a man with a hairy chest!!!!!

Great to runyour fingers through and even better to snuggle up to at night!!

And perfect to pull out as torture!!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

C

Caz

Enough Hair to know it's a man but not a boy, not so much as it requires a full shampoo set and blow dry!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
I do like a bit of hair on my mans chest as I do prefer manly man. Just enough to get my fingers through though not huge masses of hair and certainly not hairy back. When I was younger I wasn't so keen but now especially do like it if the chest hair also runs down the tummy as it allows wandering hands to follow a natural line south :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Hairy chest is good.

Wot she said ^^^^

G

Gingerburd

a nice small amount of hair on the chest is accepatable, hair on shoulders is not neither is back hair ( shudders)

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Now I like a manly man but not a hairy man. Mu hubby makes sure any exessive hair is promptly removed. I'm with LQ though a bit of a treasure trail is always nice esp when sat at the bottom of a nice six pack!! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

G

Gingerburd

What do you do if there is too much hair on the man , wax or shave it:pDT_Xtremez_17:

G

Gingerburd

good point thinks of other worse areas where a razor could go mu ha ha ha ha