• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Graduation Day arrival time etc.

B

Bournemouthboy

I join RTS very soon . Just wondering if anyone has a rough guide to what happens on Graduation day regarding to Times . e.g what time does family arrive at Halton and depart and do they have lunch in between

Just my father works shift work and has to plan in advance

many thanks

MattBombHead

Sergeant
You've got a long way to go before you need to worry about Graduating ;)

You'll get all the info in plenty of time to allow your family to make arrangements, worry not.

B

Bournemouthboy

You've got a long way to go before you need to worry about Graduating ;)

You'll get all the info in plenty of time to allow your family to make arrangements, worry not.

I only asked as my father works split shifts and might be able to work a couple that day or at least one if he knew the time it starts and finishes

But he needs to give warning in advance . Yes its a long way off but Im only trying to help my father

Last edited:
T

The Flying Moose

Without repeating MattBombHead's words...

Once you have attested you will know exactly when your graduation is due providing you pass recruit training first time round! I would advise setting aside the entire day, all however will be briefed by your instructors in due course.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I don't think the lad is getting ahead of himself in this case...If his dad works shift and needs to know a few times then let him know so he can at least ensure that should his son pass he won't miss it. Maybe it has something to do with coming off nights or whatever.

I wouldn't even want to hazard a guess as to the timings...it was some time ago (and a different camp) that I passed out of recruit training!