• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

God It quiet here!!!!

I haven't been on e-goat for a while and thought I would catch up with the spirited banter only to find the only thing moving on this forum is the Tumbleweed.

Is this a good sign that everything is well in the Ops world? or are you all like me and haven't been on line for a while?

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Perhaps, in line with your expectation of 'banter', they have all been away on a JPA credited course entitled "How to correctly form an E-Goat thread title, using correct pronunciation and grammar".
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Perhaps, in line with your expectation of 'banter', they have all been away on a JPA credited course entitled "How to correctly form an E-Goat thread title, using correct pronunciation and grammar".

Fair enough, harsh but fair. In my defence I am getting on a bit and am prone to the odd 'senior' moment.:pDT_Xtremez_07:

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Well at the moment all we seem to have going is needlework/knitting, spotters and the best stuff to take away....Gripping stuff eh what?

Mr SCJ

L

Little Tronk

There was a good thread about someones bin a while back.......