• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Getting Logged out

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Currently posting from work/IGS and everytime I navigate from one section to another or between threads I keep getting logged off and i am having to constantly log in every page. This has not happend previously and only started happebing when I logged out to check something out.

Has this happened to anyone else and is it a hardware or software issue?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Have you tried turning it off and on again [seriously]?

Have you tried to log on from another machine?

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Having just logged back on it seems to be OK. Cheers for your assistance

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I used to get this all the time Pen. Click the remember me box as has been suggested and that should solve the problem.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
I used to get this all the time Pen. Click the remember me box as has been suggested and that should solve the problem.

The question has clearly already been answered, ergo there is no need for your post.

As a mod you should refrain from power posting and I'd wager you have also bben abusing an EGS account.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
The question has clearly already been answered, ergo there is no need for your post.As a mod you should refrain from power posting and I'd wager you have also bben abusing an EGS account.
As a man who holds the Queens Warrant I hope you weren't posting via EGS again abusing your position. People like you make me sick.