• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gen Tech (Mech)

Gapjohn

LAC
Not really sure if this is the right place to be looking really :) Too many trade nicknames...I'm in the middle of my application process, AST and selection interview done, more to come. I'm looking for any Gen Tech Mechs currently serving to tell me the best, and worst bits of the job, any thing I should know for my trade interview, anything that would impress my recruting officer? Whats St Athan like? How many intakes a year to St Athan? Going to be there (hopefully) for 18 months, along with my wife/kids, so reviews of married quarters would be useful too. Thanks in advance

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
You want to try posting this in the TG5 part of the trades forum buddy.