• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gay icons

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
After having a chat with Bitburger, who is also in the sandy place with me, we wondered, now that it's legal and all that , which cartoon characters would you shag if you was a bummer, or indeed a rug muncher for you ladies.

I put it in this forum, cos we were particualy interested in who M for mother would like to touch up, cos we are sure he's, that way inclined.

M

M_for_Mother

come now! Thats not very sporting is it? I'm sorry to disappoint but I always fancied Penelope Pitstop. Would settle for any of the Angels from Captain Scarlet however. (Not sure if puppet characters are within the scope of this discussion)

Couldn't help but notice that Sausage2 is keeping stony silent about his pre-pubescent crush on Roger Ramjet. You were young and confused and all the other boys at Eton thought he was a stud too, right?

For once I am actually interested in what he has to say.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Roger who? Possibly a bit after my time.

That said I'd give Ned Flanders a reach around.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
What about Brian from Family Guy? Intelligent and obviously good in bed seeing as he gets all the hot ladies......

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
I'm torn between Taronga Leela and Amy Wong - so I'd go for a threesome with them both

(Turns out my gay side is a lesbian).

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Although not a cartoon, she presents them on CBBC. The one armed bird, I wonder what she can do with her stump......

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Although not a cartoon, she presents them on CBBC. The one armed bird, I wonder what she can do with her stump......

Bend over. So she can pick something up with her armpit of course like my grand-dad did (he kept his pipe, baccy and lighter there). What did you think I meant?