• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fundraising for Help for Heroes

G

Gingerburd

Just a suggestion, I had a thought, Can we raise money for Help for Heroes, by getting some E-Goat merchandise ie; Sweatshirts, Pens T-shirts, and sell the, for HFH. Mayvbe a few calenders modelled by our Mods!!!

Just a thought so please don't slap me if I was being daft.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just a suggestion, I had a thought, Can we raise money for Help for Heroes, by getting some E-Goat merchandise ie; Sweatshirts, Pens T-shirts, and sell the, for HFH. Mayvbe a few calenders modelled by our Mods!!!

Where were you thinking of selling them? However (my bold) that's just wrong.. :pDT_Xtremez_02:

G

Gingerburd

Dont know really thought we could sell them at the various places /bases people are stationed at , however like I said it was just a thought

FOMz

Warrant Officer

GB,

HFH are not our chosen charity for this year. We tend to support the smaller service charities that need help and pinpoint their work, rather than the broad brush approach like HFH.

HFH is backed by The Sun and a lot of other large businesses, so in the grand scheme of things, our donation would do very little, whereas the charities we do support, we know the money will be used wisely and at the certain area that requires direct support. This year we are supporting DMWS in conjunction with Troop Aid and SellyOak through our Pint 'n' Pizza appeal.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
And HFH pinched our idea for the name of a campaign i.e. Pint 'n' Pizza...

Cheeky barstewards...