• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Frank Pegg

Irritant.

LAC
Frank Pegg. Ex Rigger C/T and a big rugby player.

Frank left the RAF some years ago and set up his own mobile shop filtering oil. He then moved on and got a job installing plant for a company based near Castle Donington. Whilst working in France Frank passed away on 14 December 2010.

Deepest sympathy to Sue, daughter and son.

Last edited:
L

ladyjasper

Frank Pegg

Many thanks to whoever has posted the message about Frank,its nice to know that after all this time someone still remembers him-and us. We still haven't been able to have a service for him because of the circumstances of his accident but it won't be long now and we will remember him always as the larger than life "big Frank" that he was. Thank you again.

I had the pleasure of playing alongside Frank (Don't call me Peggy) Pegg when he was the skipper of Cottesmore RFC, and have some epic memories of him slightly refreshed on the Guernsey tour.

Rest in Peace big Frank

Jimps

Saudistu

LAC
My deepest sympathy to Franks family. I worked with Frank in ASF at Cottesmore in the 80's. A really great guy.

O

Oberonanon

Sue, sorry to hear of your loss.

I worked with Frank on 92 Sqn in the late 70's. Best of times and great memories.

villy

LAC
Long time no c. Both of you are in my heart.

Long time no c. Both of you are in my heart.

Many thanks to whoever has posted the message about Frank,its nice to know that after all this time someone still remembers him-and us. We still haven't been able to have a service for him because of the circumstances of his accident but it won't be long now and we will remember him always as the larger than life "big Frank" that he was. Thank you again.

Hello to you. I was so sorry to hear about Frank. We lost touch but have fond memories of our years of friendship. Villy