• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forgotten Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticks

LAC
Any of youz in charge still living and able to give me a pointer in resetting my password? Messaged Vim but he was probably lying in a puddle of his own piss and never replied. Was always saved but never written down. New laptop now and you have taken my annual tenner to support you too..

Thanks,

Cooheed :)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just seen your message Coheed...Soz but hopefully its sorted now?

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Sticks. If not sorted the usual way, report back here and there's another method that can be utilised.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
We got this sorted yet? I've got a bunch of Regiment themed abusive emails to break out!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Busby sent a password for log in so here I am. Cheers pal. But can't change it as don't know the original one ....................... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.