• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FNG

Hi All, new to the goat. Currently serving so cautious about saying too much (PERSEC/OPSEC ETC) but looking forward to being on here and if I can help anyone etc then look forward to that.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi All, new to the goat. Currently serving so cautious about saying too much (PERSEC/OPSEC ETC) but looking forward to being on here and if I can help anyone etc then look forward to that.

Welcome! Bring the FNG you’re on t-bar for the first 2 weeks.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
The Brass needs a good polish as well, off you pop.....:pDT_Xtremez_30:

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
You know what they say. When you walk into a tea bar the first bloke that talks to you is normally the throbber. :pDT_Xtremez_27:Just putting it out there. Welcome to the goat.

Cheers all for the lovely kind welcome! lol. Brass??? None here in this office any more and T-Bar??? dont have a t-bar mech anymore :( times are a-changing!!!