• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

first post

C

CATCHING RAINBOWS

I keep getting a message at the top of my screen saying I've never posted before but I have, any clues?

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
I believe it is because up until now you have only posted in the introduction forum which doesnt count towards post count

C

CATCHING RAINBOWS

I believe it is because up until now you have only posted in the introduction forum which doesnt count towards post count

Thanks Lisab, that would explain why its now disappeared::p:

Said I was no good at this electricary stuff. Finally got my avatar working though:pDT_Xtremez_30:, maybe they won't think I'm a girl now,though taking the dress off might help.

lisab

Might help!:pDT_Xtremez_15: although referring to yourself as wendy doesnt help either!! Now post away and watch your count go up and up and one day you will get some nice shiny ribbons!!!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Might help!:pDT_Xtremez_15: although referring to yourself as wendy doesnt help either!! Now post away and watch your count go up and up and one day you will get some nice shiny ribbons!!!

To put in his hair?

lisab

If he wants to its all pc these days!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
All a bit fishy to me...... :pDT_Xtremez_15:
So 'wendy fishcatcher' have you dated Ariane yet ? :pDT_Xtremez_14: