• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final interview

A

AshBen89

Hello All,

I have my final interview April 2011. Does any body know what this consists of? Any advice would be much appreciated

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
The final interview, or "308 interview" is your formal offer of service into the RAF. It is also a final check by the AFCO OC that he is happy for you to enter service, and that you're happy to enter. Up to this point, the whole process is non-obligatory. Give him reason to doubt you and you'll be binned. Also up to this point, if you decide that the RAF isn't for you, this is your last chance to say so.

The OC will ask you about the RAF and the trade you're joining. This is used as a motivation check to see if you're motivated to join. He'll also check if you've had any involvement with drugs, the police, etc, since your last visit to the AFCO.

He'll go through your attestation paperwork and all of the other bits and pieces for you to sign prior to entry.

Be aware that this is a formal interview, so treat it with the sense of occasion required. As I said, you can still be chopped even at this late stage.

Good luck.

A

AshBen89

So if i just treat this as my first interview then its safe to say it should go well?

I have been reading the copious amounts of paperwork given to me in regards to my chosen trade (Logistics Supply) so am definately prepared

That WH