• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fighter controller....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
You would have been better off posting in the scopies forum. I dont think the air traffic boys & girls will take too kindly to being called fighter controllers.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Maybe a bit more research is required.

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Good on you for wanting to better yourself but you have posted in the wrong bit - I will move it to scopies. Big rivalllry bewteen Scopies and ATC

Edited to add - No I will leave it here, will teach the Scopies that we are higher in the food chain

N

Never Alert

Good on you for wanting to better yourself but you have posted in the wrong bit - I will move it to scopies. Big rivalllry bewteen Scopies and ATC

Edited to add - No I will leave it here, will teach the Scopies that we are higher in the food chain

You'll have to do better than that to get anything more than a nibble!

Quote: Good on you for wanting to better yourself but you have posted in the wrong bit - I will move it to scopies. Big rivalllry bewteen Scopies and ATC

HA!! No breeding, ATC! Didn't even perform in WWII! Just joking. :pDT_Xtremez_15:
Seriously though SS, reading other posts you will see that 'rivalry'. Those who take delight in sniping at the other trade group are still living in the Dark Ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.