• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Field Squadrons?

J

James247

Hi Guys,

Forgive my ignorance but I can't seem to find much information on how a field squadron is different to standard squadrons. Could anyone give me a quick rundown on what one is?

Do the field squadrons work more like an infantry unit in the army or do they still work as base protection?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

James

skevans

Flight Sergeant
I have just performed a google search using the following phrase "what is an RAF regiment field squadron" and suprise suprise I found the answer.

It's not that difficult to actually look these things up using the internet, so why do you not try it?

Does everything have to be spoon fed to people these days?