• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FDSc in Information Communication and Technology

Afternoon all

I am looking for fellow TG4 who have recently started or completed the FDSc in ICT from Stafford Uni.

What was the course programme? The link on the staffs uni website is broken (ironically).

Was it worth it? Any information on the course would be great.

I'm interested to know any/all opinions. I hear that the price of the course can now be claimed back on successful completion too which is an add bonus.

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
I started last year and managed to complete it by Christmas thanks to a 4 month holiday to the falklands. Pm me and I'll send you all the gen I have. Yes you can claim back 100% of the costs from the trade sponsor fund. There's an IBN about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk